Patrick Brennan Talks About Rob and Kristen


When you found out you were going to work on this movie, who were you most excited to work with?

You know I have a scene with all the guys- Robert Pattinson – the 3 of those guys- and Kristen- I found them to be so… I was looking forward to meeting those three – I found them to be so welcoming and down to earth and normal. I don’t know what I was expecting but I wasn’t expecting that. I found them all to be really really great people. And funny and weird and cool. And when I did my scene with Jacob I was stumbling over lines and thought “wow—it’s too odd. I’m sitting across from these Twilight stars.” It took me awhile to get in my body & get in the scenes. I was nervous.

What was it like coming into such an established franchise. Did you feel like the new kid? What were your feelings joining everyone?

Well i was nervous- extremely nervous. Like I said Bill Condon and all those people and the guys that have been there through the whole thing- Robert and all those guys- they did have a way of putting you at ease. And I found them to be so normal. Maybe I was expecting them to be movie stars who were stand-offish, but they weren’t like that. I knew it was a big deal, but once you go to the conventions and see how big it is, it is pretty awesome.

Source | Via

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.