New Fan Pictures of Kristen in Nashville June 21, 2013



Nbd she was totally cool and I have a ton of respect for her attitude @leahnoelll @jeansandteeshirts @jessicaaskinner @kerathebear she's just a rad chick that has a solid career.



She is really nice! I tattooed her.
Dope. What she got?: Hint 1: it's black 😆
She is really nice. And the guys at the shop had to tell me what movies she was in. So to me she was just a normal girl. But none the less she was very sweet and laughed at my jokes. And that is my favorite !!  Real. Haha. Who gets temp tattoos. Noone !!!!





"***Pride & Glory Tattoo Nashville,Tn*** #kristenstewart #tattoo #nashville #nashvegas #tattoos #twilight"

Love her. She's is the most real down to earth individual we have had the pleasure of meeting .
 
 
At the airport
 
Yep! That's twilight's Kristen Stewart at the Nashville airport! She was trying to take a piece of wood on the plane? And yes, I went up to her an asked her if she was who she was! #kristenstewart #nashville #airportsighting


Source/Via | Source/Via | Source/Via

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.