New video interview dh.be



Translation starts up at 1:13
Robert Pattinson won't lie, his life completely changed.
Definitely, I mean I was just sitting around in London before and now I'm in Belgium with lots of people screaming at me. It's like the opposite of the life I had before.

Ashley, what is it like hanging out with Robert, seeing as you're living the dream of some many girls.
I think it's a different experience for me as it is for them. He's like an extended brother. But it's very funny, I have to say that he is the same peron as he was before. He's absolutely hysterical so it's very, very fun.

The same interview but with subtitles rather than voice over


source| via 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.