Jennifer Lawrence Talks About Kristen: "I really like Kristen Stewart in the Twilight movies"

image host

You're kind of an "it" girl at the moment. Are you glad you didn't get the role of Bella in Twilight?

No. I think that everything happens for a reason. Everything happened the way that it did, especially because I really like Kristen Stewart in the Twilight movies. I can’t really imagine anybody else doing it; I think she’s a great Bella. I’ve never really been disappointed about not getting anything. I mean, I was just with every actor in New York or LA auditioning for whatever’s out there. But I felt that whatever is meant to be, will happen. I actually had no idea what they were. When the movies came out, I went "Wow!"

Source | Via: Robstenation

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.