Lily Collins Talks About Mirror Mirror and SWATH and Mentions Kristen

image host

Have you talked to Kristen Stewart about her Snow White, and is there any competition between you two?
It's funny, we've actually laughed about the fact that we're apparently rivals -- because we're so not.

So you're friends?
Yeah. She's so cool, and I'm very excited for the other film. It could not be more different. They're polar opposites. I think the advertising campaigns prove to everyone how different they are: everything from the tone to the rating to the costumes; everything. She and I, we're very, very different characters and we just have laughed about it. I'm happy for her, she's happy for me. I think there's definitely room for both.

Source | Via: KstewAngel | StrictlyRobsten | sparkybitchface

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.