Kristen at the Snow White and The Huntsman fan event in Mexico City [May 19, 2012]- Pics, screen caps, videos and tweets after the cut.
From Los 40 (Via)
Kristen at the Snow White and The Huntsman fan event in Mexico City [May 19, 2012]- Pics, screen caps, videos and tweets after the cut.
Videos
You can download the full video chat from HERE (Thanks to iam_vogue)
Taking pics with fans :)
Screen caps
Tweets:
Anything they want to keep form the film? Kristen: her sword. Sam: Kristen’s dress #VideoChat lol
Kristen: I faced my fear of horses. (crowd awws) Thank you. I haven’t gotten a lot of sympathy
Sam telling the story of the accident with the horse and the armor. Rupert told Sam “Get back up. Get back up that horse”
What part of the personality of you character would you like to have? Sam: I don’t know, I am the prince charming! Kristen: Playing a person who is light….The reason this movie is relevent is because we want to be them. I Want to be selfless. I want to be a good person Sam: You already are
Is there is some dream you wanna see come true? Kristen: No I feel like I’ve been challenged. I’m very happy w/ what I have accomplished. My family is healthy. I am happy
Sam: This is like a dream. I am in Mexico promoting a movie.
Kristen: I’ve known about Grimm fairytales since I was young….It was rediscovering the story and adding to it. I didn’t have a connection with snow white when I was a kid.
Sam accusing Kristen, she punched Chris! that’s why our sits are far apart…LOL
Diferences between the original story and this one? Sam: I think Prince Charming/ WIlliam is the most different from the original story.
Kristen: Without sounding pretencious, this is a very modern story, Snow White has to work hard, she is the classic SW but in a modern world. Kristen: Its really hard being specific. I always want to go back to the day before. Its like that convo in Bridesmaid. If you have seen it. The speech scene affected me.
Sam: “I am new to this game, and I am excited to see what challenges lie ahead”
If you would like to know what would happen to other characters post the movie? Kristen: It would be Mallory in Welcome to the Riley. Sam: It would be my character in this movie. We left it really open.
What does a script have to have for you to say yes? Kristen: I have to be character that I can defend. Its has to feel real. “Unless you do the job right, you’re depriving the entire world of knowing this person”. We have a huge pressure. We can either bring a person to life or kill them. Sam: I want to have the chance to show a different person from myself. Kristen: Actors have to add themselves into the character. The reason Sam is goo in this movie its because youre cool
Of all the actors youve worked with, who has influenced you? Kristen: I met a few people that do the job for the same reason I work. I worked with Jodie Foster. I learned really young about a good work ethic from her. Charlize she does the things for herself. Sam: There a lot of actors that are like Dont look at me, and really unapproachable. Working with Penelope Cruz who is awesome. Everyone is here to do the best job they can. The dwarves were fantastic. I never felt out of place on set. We felt like a family. I been very lucky.
From Twilight Poison:
There's billboards and all kinds of ads all over Mexico city. They were put right on time for this visit. #SWATH
One on ones with Kristen and Sam are up next with a few magazines and TV stations, and they're leaving in a few hours.
The photocall was a bit wild. Some photographers are seriously annoying. But it was all good!
The room for the videochat was GORGEOUS. It was the enchanted forest, did anyone take a look at the ceiling? Amazing.
They're not going to stay here for much longer. They're leaving I think before it gets dark. Very tight schedule. Amazing whirlwind visit.
Sam Claflin is gorgeous. And so nice. Kristen was great too. It's amazing how many girls adore Kristen. She's a role model to so many!
98% of the videochat audience were girls and they adore her. Many tears of joy. People genuinly love her. So much true admiration.
There's so many people outside because there's a fair too! Like right downstairs, so a huge crowed (fans and curious people) was formed.
Some rude dude at the press conference was all "Oh hey, why did you hide from fans at the airport? So mean" she was embarrassed.
She did sign things for fans at the airport. Check our tweets from last night. A few rude questions there. Embarrassing.
You could actually hear the screams from fans outside, inside the videochat room, they were right outside our window. Sooo loud.
Everytime they paused for the next question we could hear the fans. So many people, and it's HOT outside.
After the videochat they had a lunch break, and then some one on ones. After that's over they're leaving mexico. Maybe in 2 hours. Not sure.
One hilarious tidbit: right before the videochat Kristen's bodyguard (a.k.a HBG) came out. Fans actually screamed he smiled & said hello.
HBG knows guys... He knows. Lol. I has seen his fans in America. Never thought he'd have fans here. He's a celeb now!
MQ Pictures: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Via | Via | Via
Videos: 1 | Via | Via
Tweets: 1 | 2 | Via
Search
Follow us on Twitter
Archives
-
▼
2012
(4369)
-
▼
May
(790)
- More HQ Pictures of Rob from Cosmopolis Paris Scre...
- More New Pictures of Kristen Arriving in NYC May 3...
- Kristen Talks to E! About Charlize and Babysitting
- Elle US Outtakes (Non Scans)
- New Outtakes of Kristen from ELLE France
- SWATH Reviews
- Sam Claflin Talks About Kristen Some More
- New Kristen Interview with Attack of the Show from...
- NEW R/K Cannes Vid~'There is No Me If I Don't Have...
- Kristen and Rob in OK Magazine Philippines June Is...
- Sam Claflin Talks About Kristen, First Day on Set,...
- Kristen Talks About MMAs Best Kiss
- PopSugar's 'I'm a Huge Fan' Part 2 w/ @londonstew
- New Kristen Interview with Fandango from SWATH UK ...
- Rob at Cosmopolis Berlin Premiere
- New Kristen Interview with Xpose from SWATH UK Pre...
- New Pictures of Kristen at ABC Studios for Live wi...
- Rob, David Cronenberg, Paul Giamatti and Sarah Gad...
- New Rob Interview with Ciné Télé Revue (Belgium) (...
- 9 NEW Amazing Cosmopolis Clips
- NEW Cannes Rob Vid~'Call Me Maybe'
- NEW Kristen Vid~'I Think I Love You Better Now'
- Kristen on Live with Kelly
- Kristen on The Today Show 5.31.12
- Wyck Godfrey talks about BD-Part 2, MMAs Best Kiss...
- New Kristen Interview with Collider from SWATH Mex...
- More HQ Pictures of Kristen at the SWATH LA Screen...
- New Kristen Interview with 20 minutes (Switzerland...
- New HQ Pictures of Rob in Paris May 30, 2012
- Sad News: Robert Pattinson won't be attending this...
- Tons More New Fan Pictures and Videos + Fan Accoun...
- New Kristen Interview with CLTV from SWATH UK Pres...
- Rob Pic of the Day
- Kristen Pic of the Day
- Robsten Pic of the Day
- Robsten Vid of the Day~'I Won't Give Up on Us' fro...
- Kristen's First ET Interview
- Complete MTV Sneak Peek Q & A Video
- New Kristen Interview with Telefe Noticias (Argent...
- Kristen Interview with Cinemania (Scans + Translat...
- Sam Claflin Talks About Kristen with Den of Geek
- More from Rob's Interview with USA Today
- New Kristen Interview with MTV At the Movies from ...
- New Kristen and Cast Interviews with Celebuzz from...
- New Kristen Interview with Wiki Entertainment from...
- New Pictures and Video of Kristen Arriving in NYC ...
- Another Cosmopolis Q & A with Rob and David Cronen...
- More Videos from Cinemax Final Cut: SWATH
- New Clip from SWATH: "In the Snow"
- Kristen Talks About On the Road with Marc Malkin
- Kristen at the SWATH LA Screening Part 2
- New/Old MQ outtakes from the 2009 Nylon photo shoot
- Kristen, Sam and Garrett in People Magazine - New ...
- Rob at the Screening of Cosmopolis in Paris
- Rob on LePetite Journal May 30, 2012
- Popsugar's 'I'm a Huge Fan' Part 1 Video with Kristen
- New Kristen Interview with Bravo.De from SWATH Ber...
- New Kristen Interview with MSN Wonderwall from SWA...
- Videos of Kristen at the SWATH After Party Last Night
- New Pictures of Kristen at LAX
- MTV 'Behind the Scenes' Spots with the SWATH Cast
- Ellen Contest Winners Meet the Cast of Snow White ...
- New Rob Interview with Shortlist Magazine
- Videos of Rob on the Red Carpet at Cosmopolis Port...
- New Kristen and Cast Interviews with Empire Magazine
- New Cosmopolis Clip - We Die on Weekends
- New Pictures of Rob from the Photocall/Press Confe...
- New Rob Interview with Fun Radio (France) from Cos...
- NEW R/K Vid~'Cannes~A Moment Like This' from thebe...
- 3 NEW Kristen Vids from @KStewRPattzxx @JennProdz ...
- NEW Rob Video~Rocking Cannes-Mecca
- NEW R/K Cannes Vid~'The Sweetest Words Remain'
- More New Pictures of Rob with Fans in Portugal May...
- New Picture and Interview of Rob from Portugal + T...
- New Rob Interview with STV from Cosmopolis Cannes ...
- More New Pictures of Rob at the Cosmopolis Portuga...
- Eddie Marsan Talks About SWATH Cast and Says "Kris...
- MTV Sneak Peek
- Rob Pic of the Day
- Kristen Pic of the Day
- Robsten Pic of the Day
- Robsten Vid of the Day~'One Love, One Life' from @...
- 2 More Cannes R/K Vids~from @HoneyBuzy and @melg0510
- New Kristen Intro on SWATH Mexican TV Spot
- Kristen at SWATH Screening in LA
- Rob at Cosmopolis Portugal Premiere: Pictures and ...
- Sam Spruell Talks About Kristen: "She is a very co...
- Kristen Talks About SWATH Sequel to Marc Malkin
- New Cosmopolis BTS and On Set Interviews from ET C...
- Kristen and Sam on SWATH MTV Sneak Peek
- New Kristen Interview with Prodigy MSN from SWATH ...
- New Short Video from Inside Cosmopolis Cannes Scre...
- New Fan Pictures of Kristen from OTR Premiere Afte...
- New/Old Fan Video of Rob from BD Paris Fan Event
- New Cosmopolis HQ Still + Win Tickets to Cosmopoli...
- New Kristen Interview with Sweety High from SWATH ...
- New SWATH BTS: Heroine and Enchanted Forest
- New Kristen Interview with STV from OTR Cannes Pre...
- Cinemax Final Cut: SWATH
- Last Part of Kristen's Interview with VH1 from SWA...
- SWATH on the Cover of FB Weekly June, 2012
- Kristen and Charlize Cover Interview Magazine June...
- David Cronenberg Talks About Rob and "Map to the S...
- New Rob Interview from Cosmopolis Cannes Press Junket
- New Pictures of Rob Sightseeing in Portugal Today
- New Cosmopolis Clip
- New Picture + Quotes of Rob in Portugal Today
- Rob Interview with Diario de Noticias (Scan + Tran...
- New Pictures of Rob with Fans in Lisbon, Portugal ...
- NEW R/K Vids~'My Love is Too Big For You' from @Li...
- 6 NEW R/K Vids~Cannes Love
- NEW Rob Vid~You Made Me Love You~Cannes Then & Now
- NEW Kristen Vid~Unique in the World (A recap of May)
- More New Pictures of Kristen at the OTR Cannes Pre...
- New Kristen Interview with Espectacualar TV from S...
- Charlize Talks Kristen & SWATH with Dazed Digital
- Kristen's OTR Cannes Roundtable Interview
- New Rob Interview with Pure Channel from Cosmopoli...
- New picture of Rob with Jules Stewart and Tom Wrig...
- Rob at Cosmopolis Portugal Press Conference
- 3 New Kristen Interview from SWATH Berlin Press Ju...
- Rob Pic of the Day
- Kristen Pic of the Day
- Robsten Pic of the Day
- Robsten Vid of the Day~'When You Love Someone'
- More New HQ Pictures of Rob from Cosmopolis Cannes...
- New Kristen Interview with ET from SWATH UK Press ...
- New Kristen Interview with Chicago Sun Times
-
▼
May
(790)
Powered by Blogger.



