Robsten Vid of the Day~'Good Life' from @fiorels90

Well this is the last of the daily posts. My heart is so touched by all the lovely messages I've read from all of you since I made the announcement. 
I leave you with my favorite RK vid. Because it captures all the best of RK and the message of 'It's gonna be a good life' is so true for these two. With all their talent and love how could it not be? 
I wish everyone here a new year full of happiness and hope you continue your love and support of RK by coming back here to catch all the latest news. I will still be around supporting these two and know that their love is stronger than any doubt or hate coming their way.

Video from xFiorels90

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.