Robsten Vid of the Day~'I Wonder If You'll Notice That You Changed My Life'

The moment they auditioned together their lives were forever changed. Video from jositub

In case you missed our message from yesterday...
It's with a heavy heart I let you know that as of the first of the year I will no longer be able to post the daily vids and pics. It has become harder to find the time to do it. I so much enjoy bringing these to you and I hope you understand that this is a choice I made because of family not because I no longer support Rob and Kristen. I will still be here supporting, just not as actively. My hope for 2014 is that love will prevail and haters be silenced. I wish you all well and I hope you enjoy these last posts. 
~Casey (aka TwiRK_)

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.