Here's where we stand.

We're taking a break. Don't know how long it will be. But as of now - the blog is not closing. If we do come to the conclusion of closing it, then we'll let you know. We are saddened by the things that have happened. And im sure you can understand why we have decided to take a break and think things through. We still love those two with all of our hearts and it hurts to see everything being said and what might be happening with them at this time. 

Below are a few words from each of us. We love you guys so much, stay strong <3




Alma-

I'm hurting. I have cried so much the past few days than in my whole entire life. Rob and Kristen brought me so much peace and happiness that I literally feel so lost right now. Where do we go from here? I don't know. I pray to God that those two find peace.. if not together then apart, but I am just hoping for peace for their souls. I don't condone what she did. I am dumfounded by how it went down. But i can't judge her. I just cant. I love her too much. She made a mistake. We all do. We don't know the full story. Only she does. I really hope that she's doing ok, because in the end, i still love her. And Rob, my loving and adoring Rob. My heart aches so bad for him. I really just wish i could hug him right now and tell him that everything will be ok. Guys, stay strong. Contrary to what you read and people tell you. Listen to your heart, it will tell you how to go on. We hope to come back soon. But right now we just need time.  I love you guys. I hope you find peace as well. Stay strong and uplift each other. That is all we have right now. 


Ingi-
I don't even know where to start. My heart is heavy and my words may never be enough but I have to say something. This blog is really important to me and even the idea of taking a break made me break down. The first thing I want to say is that I love Rob and Kristen. I always have and I always will. Their relationship has always been my happy place and my being invested in it was not just a distraction from real life. But I've also loved both of them since before they became a couple and so my love for them will not go away over night or ever. I know what happened and believe me I understand everybody's reactions but I can't turn my back on her. This does not erase all that happened over the last four years and so I'm still here. My heart goes out for both of them and, more than anything, I am devastated to know that they are hurting right now. I want to do something for them but I know I can't. I also know that this is between them to sort out and, yes, I do believe that they can sort this out because what we saw over the years was definitely something that can overcome this. But that's just my opinion. Even that has no bearing on my love and support for them because that is unconditional. It is not bound by them being perfect human beings, staying in this relationship or any other thing. But besides that I really hope that they take their time and work on themselves and hopefully find the peace and happiness for themselves soon. In the end I just want to request to you all who are reading this that please do not feed the media frenzy. They are rabid over this story and we don't know what is fact or fake anymore. If you respect them or even one of them a little bit, please do not let the media control this. Please do not let them make a bigger mess of this. Anyways, I will always be here with whatever the blog decides to do. Alma, Ruby, Karen, Casey I love you all.

Casey-
At Robsten Dreams we’ve watched a love blossom and grow. But what do we really know? We only get a glimpse. As a fandom we feel like we know them on a personal level. But we don’t. We believed in the 'dream', the fairytale. We had them on a pedestal. But this is real life and people make mistakes. A hard lesson learned this week. I’m a fan of Rob and STILL a fan of Kristen. The pictures, the actions, the apology are all very hard pills to swallow. What happened was ugly. I’m shocked, angered and numb. But where do we go from here? It doesn’t feel right to give up on a girl that made a mistake. I would be a hypocrite if I tried to cast judgment. My heart breaks for her AND Rob. But it’s not my relationship. Kristen didn’t do this to me. So I feel like there is nothing for me to forgive. But I do anyway. As much as we want the relationship to work (or some want it to end) it’s not our decision. It is Rob and Kristen’s and I will accept whatever happens as a result of this incident. I will keep supporting Rob and Kristen whether they are together or not. Some don’t feel the same and some have already abandoned ship. I will be here because I care for these two people. And I won’t stop. I will still be a dreamer. As emotional as we all are right now there is one person hurting the most. My thoughts and prayers are with him. And even though I don’t condone the actions I will be thinking of her too. ~TwiRK_World

Ruby-

I know that many of you probably have been visiting and wondering if we were going to respond to the recent events of Kristen's devastating actions. Well, I am here and I am responding to the thoughts that have been going through my head in the last 48 hours. I am deeply saddened and sickened to see the actions of Kristen. While I certainly do support her career and believe that she is an amazing actress I do not support nor will ever condone anyone's actions of cheating on anyone married or not. We are not against Kristen at all and clearly love and support her professional career. I hope that in the coming months she is able to find peace and find the support that she will clearly need. It will be a long road to recover from here on a personal and professional level. I think we are all aware of this. I know Rob will be working through his own set of emotions which, I know he will have all of the love and support that he will need. His family and friends have always been a place of comfort and grounded him. In the end I am not a therapist nor a magician, and I can't fix this all though I wish I could. I only wish that this wasn't so public as it has been but unfortunately we can not control the actions of others. We will continue to support all Rob and Kristen's projects now and in the future. If there is anything that changes we most definitely let you know. Thank you for always being so loyal to our blog. We love you all! ~Ruby

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.