Rob and Kristen at Bobby Long Concert in LA 7.19.12

Photobucket

Rob and Kristen were seen at Bobby Long's gig at Hotel Cafe in LA last night (7.19.12) Lots of adorable HQ Pics (hand holding) + Tweets from inside the concert.


HQ Untagged - Zip to download all the pics (only first 30 pics are in the zip)

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

Added 4 (Not in zip)
image host image host image host image host

Fan accounts + fan pics

image host

Source | Via

imagebam.com

Source | Via

Click for full pic
Photobucket

NateLotz

Was kristen stewart in the green room with me. Yes. Did kristen stewart watch me drum. Yes. Is my life complete. Yes.
naiakete
Totally awesome seeing #kristenstewart & #robertpattison @ my hotel cafe show last night. Kristen said we were awesome! #twilight #surreal
DrownInIt:
 Bobby was fab per usual. R/K wr super cute & vry affectionate. Basically every acct of them evr again sum more.#lovedup

LittleLauren
Rob and Kristen are here! AWH YEAH. Rob is in a backwards cap. Kristen in white cut off shirt. They LITERALLY walked right by me. Love this :) It's pretty dark in here and I'm totally not paparazzi. Sorry, no pics y'all. They are up against the wall right now just hanging out. I'm pretty sure with his arm around her. :) John is here with them along with a few other friends. Pretty much covering for them. Great time so far. Rob is drinking a Stella. Kristen is just hanging out listening to Bobby rocking it out. Seriously they are so cute together. He just kissed her neck. (I totally feel like a stalker right now but we're close to them.) Rob and Kristen have left the building, y'all. Thanks for the adventure!

TwiHardMonster
at a concert with some good friends hopefully I get to run into my two favorite "other" people ;-) being in the same room as Robert pattinson and Kristen Stewart and not doing anything about it was the hardest thing I ever done #respect. yes I was Kristen sure did recognize me we made eye contact a few times but I behaved wanted to respect them. what a trip seeing rob and Kristen twice In the same week damn I feel lucky<3 rob and Kristen are dining at the same restaurant as us just a different location and I know where but I'm done seeing them for one night <3 wish I could hug Rob and Kristen and say it was good seeing yoü again, I'd die.

Account from Tink RobsessedBlog
I attended Bobby's show last night and he was awesome. Of course. Rob was also in attendance with Kristen and their entourage aka The Wall of Men. I'll come back to that. Rob looked too cute as you probably know by now from pictures (links at the top of the post). The backwards cap look is a winner but there's not much Rob does that ISN'T win. I think everything he does is win so backwards cap wearing is basically my life now (Rob is Oprah).
Rob and Kristen stayed alongside one of the walls of the venue and enjoyed Bobby's soulful tunes. Rob was sipping on a bottle of beer and chatting up Kristen and their posse that was nearby. Fans or crazy people weren't able to ruin their time because there was a Wall of Men that stood between them and the rest of the common folk. I recognized most of them - Rob's assistant/friend, Kristen's brother and manager/friend and the red shirt guy from my Johnny Flynn account. These fellas basically hold down the fort so Rob and Kristen aren't harassed. They had other people in their entourage and after the show, they moved into a private room. Rob would always hold Kristen's hand, leading the way for them. When they arrived and went into the crowd, he led the way. Heading to the private room? Led the way. Leaving the venue? Led the way. So gallant. So MAN. GAH. :D
About an hour after the show, they left. There were rumors about more yada yada yada but I wouldn't invest my brain cells into those accounts. The venue is dim and loud and the private room is...private. It's up to you what you want to believe. I suggest salt though. 
 Pic source | HQ untagged PattinsonLife and RPLife  Gif thanks to @ThomasLuvJaymes

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.